damn good game

billy5000

hi all,

if you have not seen it (splinter cell kicks butt)

its by tom clancy and its yet another graphics and gameplay materpeice,im only on level 3 and its tricky :Dhttp://www.splintercell.com/us/

i played the demo and wasnt impressed, but i gave it abit more time and now i rate it as one of my top favs.

billy

[ 05. April 2003, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

Billy I got that game a few days before it was released and I have never played it because of error reprts I keep getting.

I am not the only person that this is affecting there are 1000s of people complaining about it.

John.

billy said it was nothing like jet set willy or even manic miner so it cant be THAT good :P

i kinda liked that war one he lent me THAT was good and very atmospheric :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi all,

hey chesters it was medal of hononr(very good atmosphere)and yes fisherking splintercell has a few annoyiny bugs as i just found,like jumping to the desktop with a script error :mad: but a quick try again seems to be ok for a long while but i see your point and i have been on the sc site an saw many of the complaints

but im gonna battle on and as for black hawk i get into the building on the demo(singleplayer)and it jerks like crap with some flashing stuff going on :confused:

not played vietcong but i am going to when completed sc :D

billy

[ 08. April 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

Any of the Tom Clancy games by Redstorm are worth getting. Not so much for the graphics although the graphics are fine but the realisim in the fact one shot can kill you not like some of these war games where your still moving about with 20 bullet holes. All the delta force games are good but they should have gone to 3dfx to improve the graphics but i suppose i would have needed a new machine to play them then.