Dartmouth Plaice Fishing Festival

Malcs007

The Dartmouth Plaice fishing Festival is scheduled for the 25th & 26th April. Always a good two days fishing with plenty of fish weighed in. If you fancy a good weeked away try this as there is plenty of accomodation available this early in the season. For further details and help with accomodation call Devon Angling Centre 01548 580888 or email sales@anglingcentre.net - Event sponsored this year by Pure Fishing. Tight lines!

Malcs007:

The Dartmouth Plaice fishing Festival is scheduled for the 25th & 26th April. !

Just thought I would add my 2 penny's worth here,

this is a good weekends fishing and not just because of the prizes etc.

There is also lots for the family to do in the local area while the hunter gatherer is out for the day.

Malc, welcome to AN, will you let us know how the weekend went, weather, numbers of boats, fish caught etc etc? It could give a bit of a boost for next years comp.

Good luck

Alan(nl)

[ 11. March 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Typically I've got a trip with Steve Parker on Two Rivers the following weekend. Did try and bring it forward a week but guees what? he is booked up, and with loads of non locals :mad:

He said himself if it was known earlier he would have saved the dates for local anglers who would probably have entered. From his conversation the other charter boats are the same, so its probably down to private boat entries only :(

Who do we contact for more info about the weekend?

Either post or email me if anyone can help :P

quote:

STONEHOUSE SAC

CONSERVATION AND IMAGE MATTER

www.stonehousesac.freeservers.com

Wouldn`t you know it!! I`ll be at Dartmouth for a week 14 days later with Colin Penny on Flamer out of Weymouth for my Spring Jaunt. Last May we managed the odd 40 plaice a day between 8 of us. Even though a few rods didn`t exactly pull their weight? ( Blanks, that is).

Any of you that take part in this event. Please give Sue in the `7 stars` my love? And go to `Kendricks` for a meal. Their chocolate puddings are truly luscious!!!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!