internet browsing

kev7dags

Mines ok, just looked at tools internet options advanced but cant see anything obvious, I'm running XP. We have that prob at work on Win 2000 what are you running on?

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Actually having checked, new pages on shortcuts come up minimised but new pages created by clicking on the E button come up full size! so im as confused as you!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

- open a IE window. Maximize it.

- open a second IE window. Maximize it.

- close the first window.

- close the second window.

After the above they should open full screen for you every time.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Perhaps instaed of saying maximise the window, Newt should have said drag the edges until it fills the screen. That ought to do it. Unless you mean that the window opens completely minimised down to the task bar, in which case I'm baffled.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.