1mbps

*Ant*

Tiscali are offering broadband x 20 for £14.99 month but with a limit of 2GB per month.

This sounds tempting but am not entirely clued-up on the 2GB limit. Is that a lot, I don't download a great deal and generaly just use the internet for browsing?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

if its really just for browsing 2gb is enough, but once you get broadband you do tend to do a lot more, i've downloaded 25 gb of movies and tv programs in the last month

Thanks ghostbuster.

I already have Tiscali broadband x 5 but don't have a limit, this new offer is the same price. Is there anyway I can find out my average usage, for example does my pc keep a log by any chance?

well the information i have from a it guy is that caps (limits) not only deal with downloading but also to uploading. so for example playing online games. this will eat up your cap in no time.

again im going on what i have been told and that for all i know could be wrong. but it did make me choose a cable connection with no cap at all!

Confused :confused:

Clicking on the toolbar icon tells me the speed i'm running at is 2.3mbps?

[ 05. February 2005, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: *Anthony* ]