all in one printers

kendo

i maybe in the market for an all in one printer scanner copier,i don't really want to go over a £100 if i can help it,i would like to also be able to attach my digital camera too or insert a pic card xd card,and if poss i would like to be able to preview via a small screen any pics before printing any one got one that satisfies those needs.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

kendo try the hp2355/1610 range some of the newer models have a small screen priced about £120 ish , dont go anyware near lexmark cartridges expencive

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

If you want a good photo printer try the Epson R200. I have one and it is fantastic for photo's and dirt cheap too!

Also before you buy a printer check out the price of inks as some brands are very much more expensive than others!

they don`t have a screen or card slots but the epson stylus cx3200 and cx3600 are good,and about £3 for the colour and the same for black compatible cartridges.you can pick them up for £65 to £80.

think they do others that might have card slots so i will investigate.

later guys i`m going fishing

cx3600 uses seperate colour crtridges so if one colour fails you only replace that colour.

a similar epson offering at £82.60 is the stylus photo rx420.found here.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=73039

or one with a card reader but no colour screen is the stylus cx6600 at £117.99.here.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=64812

also check the reviews links on those pages.

[ 26. March 2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: pinky ]

later guys i`m going fishing

I did actually buy a Brother M/C from Makro teh other day and NEW carts were £25 for 2 large black and £13 for two ordinary colours(3 colours)And machine is not only a copier and scanner/printer it is also a fax machine too!! But alas no card reader etc.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))