GOING TO GIVE IT A GO MONDAY IN THE BOAT

predator1

Good luck to you and just getting out will be fun so no way the day will be a total loss even if you don't get on fish.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

well i heard they had the big bass festival off of herne bay weekend just gone biggest i heard caught was a 10ib bass there was a £1000 put up by icom if anyone could smash the bass record which was caught off of herne bay but i think thats preety safe now , what with the netting and trawlers fishing aint what it used to be and to beat the bass record of almost 20ib, would be like winning the lottery lol

Never say never, it was only a short time ago a 20lb plaice was trawled up. You just never know! Thats what makes it even more fun.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Plenty of roker out there predator. All the way from Herne Bay to Sheerness. I had a snoop around the Red Sands Towers last weekend. Not much happening at all. Some boats were fishing between the towers but I didn't see any bass come in.

well we got out in the end today tuesday and we fished a mark off of herne bay called the east last we had live sand eels bloody 40 pence each lol and harbour rag and some mackeral.

after 25 mins i hooked a roker about 61b then my mate had 1 about 5ib then another mate caught a mackeral on harbour rag , so we quickly got the feathers out but nothing ,

soon after that we had 2 very small rokers which went back. and then i hooked a 9ib roker ,then a mate had a dogfish so not a bad day really.