South Devon

musket

Spot on-brown tank.

I lived in Noss Mayo,my Grandad still does.Small world.

So was it?

[ 23. June 2005, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: musket ]

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Nope - I never had one of those - I was the Puch Sport kid! Followed by a Greeves 250!!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

oh well,

You know the area I,m likely to be fishing from:

Mouth of the yealm,out past Gara point to Hilsea.Out to the Mewstone seems definetely possible judging by what you bunch seem to be doing(but I'd work up to that) and deep into the estuary.

I guess you'd still plump for the prowler?

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

If you are thinking of launching from Wembury - the Caper would be easier to carry down the steps!

If you are going to paddle out from Ferry Steps then you would appreciate the extra paddling speed of one of the longer kayaks - and if it is building in the mouth between Old Cellars and Silversands then the extra waterline length will keep you drier - note, NOT dry. If you are only going when it is calm then the Caper will probably do everything you need. The P13 was designed as a compromise between the Caper and P15. Each has it's own merits - which merits suit you best?!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo