Fishfinder/GPS: Humminbird NS25

Fodder

Does anyone know anything about this unit. ie: Is it good, worth the purchase?

I've tried to google some reviews but come up with nothing. What would be a fair price for it?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, now you've done it...now not only do I have to work out if the NS25 is any good but I've got to comare the two!! hehe

That looks like a pretty good one too, but I've spotted the NS25 and was wondering if anyone knew about it.

Have you got a link to the NS25?

I cant seem to find anything on it :(

I will have another look seeing as I am at work for the next 12 hours.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

Doh :rolleyes:

I was just looking in fishfinders.Didnt look in gps.

That looks like its more use to a person with a fishing boat(with engine)that will travel miles.

I dont really know much about them though.

I have just been looking at fishfinders for the last 3 days.Its hard to decide between the 2 I like.The Matrix17 and the humminbird565 :confused: :confused:

zzippy2.gif

Bit of codline with a weight on it - don't forget the tallow in the bottom of the lead. No batteries to go flat :D

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Yeah, the NS25 looks like a nice beasty, not exactly what I was initially looking for, but it might be available at a good price.

It looks quite good, just one to know from someone who has experience with humminbird.

Yep, they'll probably look in at some point. So how much are the two you're looking at? What's the differences.... (Sorry, too lazy to check, I'm all googled out from the NS25 hehe)