Kayak Fishing Meet, Sardinia

Starvinmarvin

I love the idea of an quality overseas meet especially once we've met up a few times over here.Even if this one is not feasible it could provide the impetus for a closer/cheaper venue.

The last time I did anything like this it was hunting hares in the czech republic with Golden Eagles-long story to be told later after much alcohol.

Jon

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Alfio has been back, and is organising a European meet next summer, I'll keep you posted, he has also given me the go ahead to post his pictures on AnglersAfloat, I'll put them up over the weekend for those who are interested.

A european trip would be great if we could organise it, anywhere really, Alfio says that the French are going mad for yak fishing, I'll see if I can find out any more.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Brittany would be good - bass and pollack fishing.

OR what about going over to Jersey and see Prowler, he has gone very quiet and it is time we woke him up!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

I agree, Brittany would be nice, but I want blue oceans, with dolphins... Wales perhaps :D

Prowler... probably out trying to win that £10,000 prize fund, or can't he enter that being a local?

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

I'm in Jersey too

Prowler is just being slack...found out I actually knew him, sent him and email to which he apologised for taking so long to respond...and I'm still waiting for his response to my reply! He never changes!! hehe

Do you mean the £10,000 for a UK Record in the Jersey Open? If so, it didn't exist this year, neither did the £2,000 for the Channel Island record. They got knocked back by the insurance company becasue there have been so many records broken over the last 2 years. All they had was a shared prize of £1,000 for any Jersey record.

[ 11. September 2005, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Fodder ]