Kayak fishing heaven

musket

Two old kayak fishing buddies met up one day to reminisce.Their old forum nicknames were Thirstykirsty and Simone :rolleyes: Thirstykirsty explained to Simone that he didn't have long to live.After expressing his dismay Simone asked an enormous favour:"when you finally get to heaven-please,please let me know if you can still go kayak fishing"

Thirstykirsty smiled(think pope)and promised he would try.Some days later Thirstykirsty passed away.That very night Simone was suddenly awoken by a blinding light and a voice calling his name!

"who is it " he asked in a shaky voice."it's me Thirstykirsty with the answer to your question".

Simone was surprised,scared but also more than a little curious."well?" he queried.

"Mostly it's good news" replied Thirstykirsty"We can still go fishing and we can have all the great anglers from the last century as company,the weathers fine,never more than force 2 plus there's loads of big fish"

"sounds great"said Simone"but you said 'mostly' good news-umm,what's the bad news?"

"well" replied Thirstykirsty"I've organised a competition next tuesday and you're in it!! :P

[ 09. September 2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: musket ]

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

LMAO nice 1

As far as kayak fishing heaven goes I already live there, it's called Pembrokeshire :D The land of dreams and clonkers.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Sorry guys I think it might be Sardinia, I've just seen some pictures.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Starvinmarvin:

Sorry guys I think it might be Sardinia, I've just seen some pictures.

SM     :)    

Well you gotta let us see them marv, can you post them up or put them on the AA site. I am itching to see what this place is like

Edit: looking at them now, looks very nice, almost tropical.

[ 10. September 2005, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: GB ]

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I