acomodation

Hungry Fisherman

hi guys ill have to be out of my place soon does any one know if theres acomodation available maybe a friend or family near the coast preferably south east or west down there somewhere dover to dorset lol devon etc if anything at all available let me know plz as i would rather live by the sea than in london again

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Hungry why not call the council offices for an area you are interested in moving to, ask them to put you through to the housing department and get them to send you a list of letting agencies in the area.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

space for 2 adults and a new born oh yes must be able to fit my yak as well :D

was thinking maybe a small house as in 2 beds and a ickle garden for the bairn but in the realistic world ill settle for a flat

if i can get a place like river cottage id be very happy but thats tv dreams i think

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod