Not a happ/ bunny ;-(

terry1956

Hi Terry1956

If it makes you feel any better have a look on www.kayakfishinguk.net your not the only one with a leaky yak :mad: My Caper was leaking through the scuppers as well, but Brighton Canoes had it Exchanged it within 10 days I had no problems with Johnson's at all and I paid the difference and went for p13 so far so good :P

Essex don,t know if it makes me better or not, Johnson Outdoors are aranging to have my P13 collected at their cost and a new P15 in yellow at my door this thursday/friday.

Also thankyou again Starvinmarvin for the name tel number, Andrew was very very helpful indeed. terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

I have had about half an egg cup of water in my caper a few times.Thats after about 9 hour sessions.When I put it on the roof of the car upside down the water leaks out of the strap eye rivets.I dont think they use any sealant when attaching these.Maybe they should take a bit more care with things like this,also the flush mount rod holders are not fitted that well.They are not heated up and shaped round the Kayak.

As shown on SM's site.They should be moulded to the shape of the Kayak.

Next one I get will be a factory standard one.So I can Play with it myself.That way if it goes wrong its my fault :)

Terry.I know what you mean about customer care though :( I got 0% discount for cash.But was told it was allready discounted in the price.For example.New strap eyes and rivets were £4 for 2.I found a place where I can get 2 Strap eyes and 4 rivets for £1.Just goes to show how much the big suppliers of Ocean Kayak are making.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif