Not a happ/ bunny ;-(

terry1956

Well I took the kayak the second time and it floats like U56, after 1/2 hour 1 gallon of water inside. On returning to dry land I rang Kayaks and Paddles at Plymouth only to told I would need to wait a week for a replacement, and it would be at my cost to return said goods, a round trip of 100 miles, not good. In fact when asked if they knew of a fault with the Prowler and if they had any returned they stated they knew there was a fault but were selling them anyway, and know they had not any returned, I know of two that have been returned to this very shop. I will collect my kayak, test it and if its no bloody good get my money back and never deal with these people again. People out there in the words of stg from hill street blues 'be careful out there'and best to leave this company alone. terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

:(

Sorry to hear about your bad news, my mate had the same problem with his 15, he had a constant 1-2 gallons of water inside the hull.

It came from the rudder and the scupper hole on the seat post, he luckily got his money back after along drawn out affair, he lost all faith in them and now paddles the Extreme.

Good luck sorting your issue out.

:)

Terry,

Have just sent you an email with regard to this problem.

Hope it helps.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Well I am returning the kayak and getting my money back tomorrow, but can,t spend over 600 pounds on a flooting sand pit, thanks for the offer anyway.terry

Update, thanks to an e-mail from david who placed me in contact with johnson outdoors,this is the deal, around 250 P13 kayaks have leaks, this only comes to light when the kayak is used and weight is placed on the unit for the 1st time. Anyway Johnson are picking up the P13 and replacing it at their expense, I am happy with that, BUT PEOPLE WATCH IT IF YOU DEAL WITH KAYAKS AND PADDLES, customer care, I don,t think so. terry

Glad I could help Terry.

If anyone else has a problem with their supplier let us all know, it's important that we only recommend those that help the Angler not those after a fast buck.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com