best price on p13

ZEBRA

Hi, got mine for just under 400 pounds but had to send back due to it having that sinking feeling, I have a P15 for the exchange, but not had time to take out yet. Push for discount, the mark up is big on these things, terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS

its for a freind of mine i have a p13 its been great for me .

i know about the p13 scupper problem i think its a real problem ( bigger than they are letting on )

when i bought my p13 it was not the angler version. i chose to fit it out with the bits myself .

as far as i can tell its just the angler version with the problem ????. i have found my p13 a great all rounder

and stable once you get used to them .my friend is buying this one his first yak we have been looking at most of the usual web sites for it but i just wondered if there was a cheaper alt i paid 479.00 at diva but thought i could do better for him .he has been busy getting all his safety gear together first so he is now ready for his yak this week .

thanks again

terry