Sent Pms

randal

Guest NickInTheNorth
After sending a pm to a forum member,it doesn't show up in sent messages,so i end up sending another just to make sure?

When you send a message just tick the box that says Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder, and hey presto! it saves a copy in yur sent messages folder!

Nick is fast becoming 'Tech Support'. I like that :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest NickInTheNorth
Nick is fast becoming 'Tech Support'. I like that :D

but I'm back to work tomorrow, so it'll be evenings and weekends only from then until the next school holiday :(

Damn!

At least you seem to be experimenting with all the features on here.

There are loads more than the old board and the good thing is that you can use them if you want, but just stick to the basics if that suits you better.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Guest NickInTheNorth
Damn!

At least you seem to be experimenting with all the features on here.

There are loads more than the old board and the good thing is that you can use them if you want, but just stick to the basics if that suits you better.

If you give me new toys to play with I feel duty bound to try and break'em

I'm even reading the IPB forums to try and get answers as to how to really cause trouble :D

hehe :D

Thats a bit daft on this forum though, you have to go to all the trouble to check a box to save it. All that effort :D

Nice avater btw ;)

As you are limited to the number you can store, and most are waffle anyway, that's not such a bad feature ;)

that's not such a bad feature
That's damning it with faint praise Elton. :D

I think it is an outstanding option and wish every forum I used offered the option to not save 'sent' copies.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President