Scupper Pro Angler

richi

Hi Darnsarf.

Heres a nice pic of a Scupper Pro, nice layout, will give you some ideas.

http://www.kayakfishinggear.com/Rigged%20S...9;s%20Beach.jpg

The seating area is quite tight, dont know what size you are, I know Starvin is helping you out, so your in good hands.

Hope it helps.

YY :)

Edited by Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Thanks YY. Nice! :wub:

Not exactly a giant so should be OK.

Looked at one at Southampton Boat Show at the time decided on Prowler but have started to reconsider given write ups etc.

Thanks to SM I have had the chance try Caper & Prowler. Prowler for me but I do like the look of the Scupper Pro particularly as I may do a bit of touring as well.

Sm will vouch that with me getting wet is only a matter of time anyway so the damp ride isn't an issue :D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

You can fit a seat to any SOT you may need to add some more eyelets, but that so easy to do, Simon I believe sits on foam pad... am I right Simon... which I reckon is all that is necessary as the back of the Scupper is very high and should give plenty of back support, the only issue I would have is when paddling a distance the ideal position is with your body leaning slightly forward, giving you a more powerful stroke and with a seat you get a lot more support when paddling like this.

Darnsarf, you should have no problem getting into a Scupper Pro, don't discard it from your list, (don't tell anyone but it's cheaper than the Prowler 13 as well).

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

You never know SM you may be able to have a go in mine soon.....shhh...........everything crossed.....may have a bonus coming my way ;)

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)