Whats Largest Roach ?

NickD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nick, can't help, but welcome to AN.

Our resident AN Oracle normally does a Google search and comes up with a heplful answer. I tried it with an MSN search and came up with this helpful bit of advice:

LINK REMOVED

Well, I never, now I know where all those roach that were pinched from Potter Heigham, on the Broads, last winter actually went too!! To think that the poor old mink got the blame.

Peter

Pehaps he may have found it, but preferably not from this site.

Can't believe the content of that site!!

Anyway, I am sure we have promoted it enough, you can bet at least half this lot are looking right now.

Its been deleted Rabbit, but I personally didn't see a problem. I'm sorry that you found it offensive.

I did not find it offensive Peter merely in bad taste, and if you cannot see a problem , I am sorrry.

But thank you for deleting.

I didn't delete! One of those nice moderators has been at it.

Bad taste, maybe. It was the plain and simple fact that such an everyday word typed into a search engine should unearth such a site, and that such an innocent word could have 'other' meanings that tickled me..

When I first bought a computer it came with 'parental control' already in place. Like on this occasion I typed in another well known angling term only to find it was barred!! Apparently, in America, it had 'sinister' meaning!!!

Oh yes, I can see your point of view, Rabbit, don't misunderstand me. But I could also see a humerous slant to it too.

I wonder, dare I type in '*** Rabbit'!

Peter

Thanks for the reply, the moderator thought as I did, apparently.

No hard feelings I hope Peter, just put it down as a lesson learnt.