WeatherRoc (tm)

kirisute

its a long story; suffice to say at the pheasant shoot on Saturday I ended up winding my sister in law up about her ability to tell the weather!

we were standing under a thunderstorm with lightning flashing every minute or so when she upped and stated:

"i reckon we are in for a storm!"

suffice to say endless pee taking about the need for a "weather stone" began and lasted for a good while!

I decided to see if I could get her a weather stone for her very own....having seen them on the internet.

looking about I saw the price!! £20!!!

with my photoshop skills I figured nothing was beyond my creational genius!! and so...

WeatherRoc!! was born!!

full design for packaging of a WeatherRoc (max size about 70mm*20mm give or take)

full WeatherRoc instruction leaflet.

all any would be sarcastic git (you know who you are!!) needs to do is download the zip file below. print off the package design onto photo card and the instructions onto paper; fold and glue the box...add string and a rock and BAM!!

your very own WeatherRoc!!

2uf5.jpg

437q.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01sy6ommwx83db4/Weatheroc.zip

have fun with it!

I know im going to get a bloody good kicking when the sister in law gets hers! but hey ho!! *snigger*

DOH!! gimme five mins..just noticed slight cock up on the packaging! ill fix and get the zip file live again!

second edit:

file should be fixed now: changed the instructions to PDF and fixed template error.

enjoy!!

Edited by kirisute

u7yk.jpg

ive been fiddling with it all;

zip file now contains hi-res image and "re-branding" to ensure you get some really good quality prints on photo paper. Re-branded instruction leaflet as well to use the new sunny logo!

should be the same zip file download.

• Like 1

Wheres the rock ,is that included or do i need to buy one ,granite? Or a basalt ? Perhaps with all this rain a sedimentary rock would be more precise (wink)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You have to provide your own rock! Lol!

Must I do all the work? I did try to put a rock in the zip file, but I couldn't fit it into a USB port!

Edited by kirisute

If she's not happy with the rock, you could always do the old dried seaweed version, superb creative talent sir

You have to provide your own rock! Lol!
Must I do all the work? I did try to out a rick in the zip file, but I couldn't fit it into a USB port!

this time next year you could be a millyonair :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Klaus