Scam Phone Call

Elton

Just had a call from 02920368700 to my mobile.

Didn't recognise the number, so I didn't answer it. I never do.

Just typed it into Google and I'm glad I didn't. Sounds like another scammer on the loose :angry:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not sure - quick scan said that they took bank details from some people, but hung up when they tried to ring back to ask why.

I don't have a credit phone - I'm over 12 years old now :D

...which is why I don't know how to use the 'features' on my phone :( LOL

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Guest Jan [JaNewt]

That's okay, Elton, Newt can't program his cell phone either. Or the VCR, or the DVD recorder/player, or the PS2, and the list goes on. He plays helpless with the online banking and our PayPal account, too. (BUT, ask him about a computer and he goes on forever. All I have to do is threaten to NOT record something he wants to see and I get about anything I want......) Actually, I can't complain too much. All the 9 kids (that's right - NINE) from his first marriage are 25 years or older so there's no need for a MR or MRS mom in our house. But, he was supportive when I quit my job back in July in order to avoid a bleeding ulcer. As much as I might rank on him on AN, gotta admit I love the guy dearly!!!!!!

:P

Melpen - my phone is registered with the TPS, as are my home landlines and my work number. It works brilliantly - I've had about 5 spam calls in as many years.

These guys obviously don't subscribe to the system :(