Severe Weather Warning

deanbmw

It does sound very bad for tonight for northern Scotland. I can recall the pictures Gillies posted up last year of the damage done to his area by a similar strength storm :(

Stay safe you northern lot :unsure:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

well i couldn't say for sure as i not got the weather station running at the mo, but the worst of it here was about midnight to 3am, by the sound of it around the house i would guess we got gusts approaching 45mph or maybe 50mph, that's all :( but at least the ferry cancelled its first sailing today and i got a lie in ;)

Spur-hound is bouncing about loving the weather, Tugs gets a long lie and Skippy is just in shirt sleeves (wonder where the rest of the shirt is :) ).

So far it doesn't look as bad as was thought

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Down in the SW. Difficult to believe the local WS has only registered 35mph gusts - difficult to imagine 100mph! But if it moved a leetle more westerly (WSW at mo), and picked up just a leetle more, then my leaking roof problem would belong to the insurance company. I live in hope!

Good luck to all up the far north :)

well all that happened here was i forgot tie the wheelie bin down and it got emptied all over the garden lol

gusts probably in the region of 50 - 60mph so just a normal storm for us, nowt special unfortunately :(