A Day Marred By Greed/ignorance

musket

All will become clear later.PM me if confused.

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Job Done ;)

You have my support guy's. Just make sure you have all the facts before you go full hog (I'm sure you have already).

Edited by GB

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Absolutely appalling , whatever action '' our group'' decides to take I will support. For starters this guy should be banned from this board and all members refuse to fish with him. If he has broken any laws I trust we will report him.

Ok Prowler 13

Thank you for your support lads - we must try and hold back a bit and then things will take their own course!! Already things are begining to work in our favour. PM for details.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Hi.

Having read Muskets report and Simons reply, I would say whoa slow down a minute.

Obviously feelings and tempers are running high on this one, and rightly so, the guys were stupid and thoughtless.

The fact that they represent a a well know product ( Kayak ) dosnt mean you can collectivly take out your frustrations and boycott that product because of the actions of two idiots. that isnt fair, or correct.

If you all feel that strongly, then contact the company these idiots represent, and tell them exactly what these so called ambassadors are doing for the image of thier product and its uses.

But dont start it on here,or on any other site, its not the place, go direct via e-mail.

Hopefully these two guys will read some of the comments here, and realise that we, as a group care about our sport, and its image.

We also care for the conservation of our fish stocks, and dont go about selling our catches to whoever.

If this is the attitude of the guys, then Id say they are not welcome to any further meets.

Yakity.

wot ! wot fuc*** wot?

You were saying Geffez....

yeah sorry mate! just cant find the begining of the thread ! so wot? wot wot wot??????? <_<

Edited by geffaz

Geffaz - curiosity caused the mortality of the feline :) As Musket says at the top, send a PM and you will have your inquisitiveness satisfied :rolleyes:

Edited by Simon Everett

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo