4 years

Andrew

no! most martial artists I know would rather buy someone a drink or walk away than be involved in a fight! myself included.

the case in question is a perfect example why! it's not the person your focusing on that's the problem! it's his buddies!

I do agree, but as in every sport ( if you can call it that ) there are people who do enjoy hurting others.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well there is only me and you here, so its not us then LoL :icecream:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

no! most martial artists I know would rather buy someone a drink or walk away than be involved in a fight! myself included.

the case in question is a perfect example why! it's not the person your focusing on that's the problem! it's his buddies!

Well pointed out Kiri when I was trained in self defence the first rule was walk away ,although some of the techniques did frighten me a bit .Also the undesireable types were shown the door

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

And this is the reaction of that scumbags mother, what a horrible woman, total scumbag just like her pathetic thuggish offspring. I wonder how many more murdering thugs she has bred.

The mother of a thug who killed an innocent man with one punch has dismissed his crime as "no big deal".

Sherron O’Hagan defended her son and told the Mail she did not know what the fuss was all about.

Convicted robber Lewis Gill, 20, was jailed for four years for punching Andrew Young with no provocation.

NO BIG DEAL

“Vescere bracis meis”