Folkestone Pier Report

***Simon***

just got back from a couple of hours on the pier, high tide was about 3ish i think. arrived at 4ish and fished just after the knuckle at peg 24. very little had been caught so we werent expecting anything. anyway just after dark i had a reasonable sized plaice and my mate had a small pouting which he used on a hook and he caught a small goby.

not good but it was much better than blanking, might try it again next week after we've had some rough weather

always look on the bright side of life

Both can be good live baits for cod and bass.

Do you ever see angler using live baits for bass?

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

just got back from a couple of hours on the pier, high tide was about 3ish i think. arrived at 4ish and fished just after the knuckle at peg 24. very little had been caught so we werent expecting anything. anyway just after dark i had a reasonable sized plaice and my mate had a small pouting which he used on a hook and he caught a small goby.

not good but it was much better than blanking, might try it again next week after we've had some rough weather

Blimy, it get's worse. here we are at the end of November, and bu**er all about apart from tiddlers and whiting.

Both can be good live baits for cod and bass.

Do you ever see angler using live baits for bass?

All said with tongue in cheek Sam hence the smilies.

But please read Simons post again. It read as if his mate put the Pout on the hook and then caught a Goby on it.

Dave :P

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning