Reports of bass in Luce Bay

Snatcher

Talking to my bass sensai in Drummore on Friday and he said they had been caught on the northern side of Luce Bay.

Can anyone confirm this?

Do not post up specifics please cos those evil gill netters "trawl" forums like ours for bass locations - the swines. Just giz a PM so I can catch them all instead on my fly rod :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

How'd it go Snatcher? Has Freddie been out yet.

Put the boat in the water yesterday for the first time after the annual servicing of the engine, got a new prop coming with a little bit more pitch on it than present should have been here a week ago.

A quick half an hours feathering produced nine mackeral. Thats nearly a month earlier than last year, hopefully we'll get a good forecast for next weekend and will try up north for a silver fella

Aw Snatcher - they wouldn't do that.

Fish were caught at

Latitude 54 45 00 N

Longitude 04 45 00 W

On the map, I've indicated the location via a red dot.

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Manxman,called into Freddies Sunday afternoon but he was out in the boat.May ring him tonight to see what was caught and post it up here. Heard nothing on your roumour abount a certain party John. Fished with tack4 at west Tarbet Sunday morning and managed one pollack on a Snatcher sandeel. Hope to see you shortly mate. Hot off the press Nick the bass has been sacked !!! will PM you on that one.

Thanks for the map Newt I now know exactly where the hot spot is

Bill was at the Mull over the weekend but seen no sign of bombing activity in the Maryport area ;

Are tents allowed on your site Bill,someone thinks they are. If you have a look at the Snatchers week thread you may be able to help one of the chaps. Hope to see you shortly and all the best on the job front.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Calling Manxman. Talked to Freddies good lady on the phone tonight and he got some big pollack in the boat from the Port Logan area. He then tried our normal shore marks for the silver fellas but had no luck. Got no more info on the other two stories either mate. Keep in touch.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Talking to one of the lads at work today, he had a couple of the silver fellas at the weekend. best one was 4LB.

We'll be up there at the weekend and have a go, the tides are dropping but if there's nought about it'll be out to a wreck methinks.

Forecast is sunshine and light easterlys roll on spring

Wish you well with the fishing Manxman. Up to Auchenlarie a week on Friday for the weekend then 2 weeks after that back to Drummore.

Can you keep me posted on the breaking news!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair