Successful Meeting At Felixstowe.

Steve Coppolo

Just returned from a very successful meeting at Felixstowe SAS, where the Bass management plan was explained and discussed.

The turn out from local, (and some not so local), anglers was good, as was the obvious level of interest. Hopefully this meeting will lead to more quality responses to the BMP consultation, which is what we need.

Thanks to all that turned up tonight.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Had to happen when I was on holiday :( LOL

I wouldn't have minded attending that, Steve. As you know from when we fished together, I'm quite keen to hear it all explained in a way that I can, if I wish, relay it to others.

Too often, with many 'political issues', I get added to multiple mailing lists and just don't have time to read them all after a day's 'real' work :( (hope that reads as meant - what I mean is, I spend long hours trying to keep my giftware business afloat and only have limited time to deal with fishing stuff, this site included).

Please let me know if there are any other local meetings on this.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I wouldn't have minded attending that, Steve. As you know from when we fished together, I'm quite keen to hear it all explained in a way that I can, if I wish, relay it to others.

You have mail Elton :)

TL - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

There will be more of the same being organised as we speak to cover more areas. Even if you attended the Felixstowe meeting, you are more than welcome to come along to any of the others if you fancy it.

I hear they'll be selling beer at the next one :P

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.