Ever Bought From These

paul mc

My brother is looking to buy a new carp rod and after looking at the greys prodigy and the harrison ballista he has decided to try the the greys for a change as we already own a number of harrisons.

anyway after scouring the net i have found these http://www.bennettsangling.com/acatalog/Greys.html to be the cheapest. Has anybody ever used or heard of anybody using them before. The only reason i ask is because i buy most of my tackle on-line and i have never come across them and the website does not appear to be verry professional.

Another deal i came across was here http://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/catalog/pro...roducts_id=1484 having never seen a diawa emcast im not to sure if they are any good. If the emcast 5000 is a decent reel then he will probably go for that deal as hes after a new bait runner as well.

I have also posted this in the course forum as well so sorry if you have read this twice :)

Regards Paul Mc

I'm removing a few posts here, as it seems that they were aimed at a different company with a similar name. If I've removed any by mistake, feel free to post again.

Ta,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

All Greys rods come with a lifetime guarantee.

The ones you are looking at are their lowest priced and to be honest are not all that.

I looked at some in my local tackle shop along with their spod rod and was not to impressed.

For 99.00 you can get either a new daiwa longbow which is at a promotional price at the moment or a fox aquos.

I have had a look at both and would rate them better than the greys you are looking at.

For the money the Emcasts are a bargain and beat everything else in their price class.

They look ok but not as nice as emblems but are full of features.

I have just picked up two of the 5500 size at 47.50 each for spod and marker work.

They dont have a baitrunner facility but can be converted.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

All Greys rods come with a lifetime guarantee.

The ones you are looking at are their lowest priced and to be honest are not all that.

I looked at some in my local tackle shop along with their spod rod and was not to impressed.

For 99.00 you can get either a new daiwa longbow which is at a promotional price at the moment or a fox aquos.

I have had a look at both and would rate them better than the greys you are looking at.

For the money the Emcasts are a bargain and beat everything else in their price class.

They look ok but not as nice as emblems but are full of features.

I have just picked up two of the 5500 size at 47.50 each for spod and marker work.

They dont have a baitrunner facility but can be converted.

i would say they are one of the best rods around for under £100.00

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

Guest Brumagem Phil

yup, got me a 7 ft stalker of theirs for £45 quid and love it to bits.........taken pike, barbel and big carp on it, and it brings a huge grin to my face everytime I use it.

If I dont need to cast a big distance then the 7 footer gets the job everytime........a sheer pleasure to use.

Can't understand how they can do these so cheap!