Dirty Keypad

merlino     bill

OI OI can anyone help or am i on the wrong site i've got a white key-board that is filthy can i clean it safely & if i can any idea's how to go about it any help would be good before my fingers start sticking to it lol.

i wait in antisipation for your answers.

:blink::blink:;)

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Bill, if the keyboard is absolutely filthy bin it! :o

You can pick up a sparkly clean brand new one for a few quid these days.

In future make sure your hands are clean before tapping away on it.

My problem is allowing the kids to use the PC. They've been told countless times not to eat at the pc but I may as well talk to the wall. Biscuit crumbs wedged between the keys, sticky finger marks, chocolate smudges, all part and parcel of letting them use it.

Keyboards are like toasters, there's always the odd few crumbs that seem impossible to remove without actually dismantling the damned thing. :angry:

If the dirt is "cosmetic", i.e. not deep into the guts of the keyboard, those wipes you can buy for the monitor make a reasonable job of cleaning off the grime.

It's also a good idea not to use the keyboard after reading the newspaper!

And that reminds me of a case report of vulvitis in a woman whose husband habitually read the newspaper in bed while he was waiting for her - but that's another story....

And that reminds me of a case report of vulvitis in a woman whose husband habitually read the newspaper in bed while he was waiting for her - but that's another story....

I suppose he was getting into a flap! :blink:

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

OI OI can anyone help or am i on the wrong site i've got a white key-board that is filthy can i clean it safely & if i can any idea's how to go about it any help would be good before my fingers start sticking to it lol.

i wait in antisipation for your answers.

:blink::blink:;)

Probably belongs on the technical forum. Do what Newt does when he's spilled his limit of coffee on his keyboard - buy a new one... :P:P

Yep like Newt I'd buy another coffee too B)

Rob.

You even sound like him. Being that you are a guy, I will clarify - that's replace the k/b... :P:P:P