Anglersafloat Winter Tournament North Wales

legg

Hey folks, don't count me out just yet. My arm is doing much better - plenty of DEEP HEAT, just keep ladling it on, so the house stinks like a rugby club now! BUT, the increased circulation has done wonders. I can bend it, but i can't straighten it properly - managed to bag a couple of bunnies with the gun yesterday though, so not all bad! My only trouble is taking weight. I can get George to heft the kayak on the roof at this end - but i will need at hand to unload, load up again. Can I come too? being as I am going to be such a burden on you all! I shall be trying the baited spoon as well though. Get the Dorado back on Friday - it is all mended and I have a job on that North Welsh coast on friday, just in time!!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Who is bringing the soap? Got to give my toes a good workout!

Regarding worms. Can you get them by post?

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo