Sea Angler Charges Bmp Post Removed?

sam-cox

I removed the lastest one, whilst I sort something out. It may get put back, it may not.

Looking back, there are some good points made about the bigger picture. However, trying to go to war with a magazine or another website over one issue is going to make the whole topic a hot potato, and one that only solictors are going to benefit from.

That's just my opinion, by the way, but I do already know that other website owners are wary of this subject and will be hovering over the 'Close Thread' facility until it gets back on track each and every time it gets mentioned on their forums.

I often have information that I deliberate over whether to post or not - if this was me, in this situation, I'd be wondering whether what I posted benefited the BMP presently, or its potential for future exposure and promotion through the media.

That's my tuppence worth - shoot me down in flames if you have to. Currently, I'm in a freezing goat shed in rural Suffolk, packing parcels for despatch tomorrow.....the flames might warm me up a bit ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a good old boy Elton there will be no shooting today mate.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Do you have any proof? is the goat willing to put his or her name to what you were doing.?

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Sea Angler have lots of money and a very good leagal team.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Hey elton why not make steves responce to the bmp post a permanent thread at the top of the forum to keep reminding people to respond! also any new visitors may see it and also respond! what do you think?

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Okay, about the goat.

Yes, I was working late.

It had been an exceptionally cold day, so I'd turned the heating up full. The control had jammed, so I was unable to turn it back down again. Therefore, I took the only course of action open to me, which was to start removing items of clothing. Eventually, I had just my socks on.

The goat was here as part of our equal opportunities scheme and was acting as my personal secretary.

Whilst walking over to place a piece of paper into the photocopier, I tripped on the aforementioned heater and landed on top of the goat. As we stumbled, each of us became entangled with each other and wrestled furiously to free ourselves, but to no avail.

It was then that Sharkbyte walked in the room and saw us.

I can assure you that nothing inapproriate took place and hope that my explanation of the event puts all your minds at rest.

Thank you.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I removed the lastest one, whilst I sort something out. It may get put back, it may not.

Looking back, there are some good points made about the bigger picture. However, trying to go to war with a magazine or another website over one issue is going to make the whole topic a hot potato, and one that only solictors are going to benefit from.

:D The truth is a sound defence in a libel action. :rolleyes: