Catfish Problems

rooney888

I'm watching it in IE with no probs, Newt.

Mind you, a bloke just kissed a catfish and I'm bloody glad I haven't had any breakfast! :o

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm watching it in IE with no probs, Newt.

Mind you, a bloke just kissed a catfish and I'm bloody glad I haven't had any breakfast! :o

Hi Newt

thanks for welcome... been on the board for years but can't remember my old user name and password so signed in again... in fact I even remember Elton from the old News Groups....

re the video: It's set up for 512 broadband, but obviously plays better on higher bandwidth...and will struggle on lower.

Curious ..I've tried and you're right it doesn't play on Firefox.. sound but no picture...Wierd

try here http://www.anglinglines.com/docs/videonews...ishing/500.html

It's the exact same file so can't see why it won't play using first link..

Despite my purpose in posting being to pass on advice for cats, it is a link to our commercial site.. I was just worried that it was not allowed on the forum..

---------------

Hi Elton... Yes that's Shaun Harrison.. with snogging a 50lb plus, you are lucky I actually had to censor the video... he does get carried away with his fishing..LOL

---------------------

Regards

Gareth

Working better for me today. Great video clip.

If you are ever in the US or Canada and bring a decent size channel or flathead to the bank, DO NOT put a hand in the mouth unless you are tired of the hand and want an artificial mechanical hand to replace the crushed one. :wacko:

I think one reason that most of the US catters I know who routinely release most of their fish have switched over to circle hooks is that they give a nice lip hook and you can easily remove them.

No serious teeth on our cats but jaws that can probably crush a rock. The dang fish are like bulldogs too. Clamp down and hold. For a long time. Causing great pain. :o

Note: I did it. Once. Lost lots of skin getting the finger back and am very glad it wasn't my whole hand.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President