Trakker A Lite Bivvy System.

Comus

Hi Guys,

Just as I've managed to squirrel £120 from the joint account to buy a Dave Lane STi brolly, (thanks for the advice Andrew) I've been sent an e mail from Bennets of Sheffield about this new Trakker item.

I'm a real novice when it comes to bivvies, I only need a day session / overnight system that is relatively portable.

Is Trakker a good make, do these look any good, they're £20 cheaper than the Dave Lane.

Ta,

Comus

Hi Guys,

Just as I've managed to squirrel £120 from the joint account to buy a Dave Lane STi brolly, (thanks for the advice Andrew) I've been sent an e mail from Bennets of Sheffield about this new Trakker item.

I'm a real novice when it comes to bivvies, I only need a day session / overnight system that is relatively portable.

Is Trakker a good make, do these look any good, they're £20 cheaper than the Dave Lane.

Ta,

Comus

I'm not up to speed on all the latest models, but my Trakker Big Z brolly/bivvy system thingy is the dog's doo-dahs!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Personally if it's only for days sessions and the occasional overnighter I would go for the A-Lite. I have seen this and it's another armo-type designed bivvy. The price is good and trakker are a hgood make, it some circumstances better than JRC so I would be inclined to look at the A-lite rather than the Dave Lane, somthing which I will be doing!

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice guys.

Bennets describe the A Line as coming out in January so I'll wait for it to come out. :rolleyes:

Personally, I would look at another dealer than bennetes, someone like Climax, Billy Clarke...etc will provide better service and products at better prices.

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

Hi Guys,

Ta,

Comus

Dave Lane STI Brolly system is brilliant value for money. Check out Bowlers, they're knocking them out @ £99.99. I've just bought one from Angling Direct in Norwich who matched Bowlers price.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Dave Lane STI Brolly system is brilliant value for money. Check out Bowlers, they're knocking them out @ £99.99. I've just bought one from Angling Direct in Norwich who matched Bowlers price.

Ah but,

The Dave Lane Brolly is just that, a brolly.

The Trakker Alite is a single skin bivvy ,meaning it has a front which you can peg down in extreme conditions or you can roll back out of the way if not needed. Just like a brolly.

I know which one i would rather take of they are about the same weight or , as the name of it implys, is lighter. <_<

Both go up the same way but at the end of the day it is your choice.

And don't buy from Bennets unless you want to pay full whack that is!!!!

Keith

Edited by Keith Finn

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

Thanks for the advice.

Does anyone know if the Trakker will fit in a quiver? I do like the look of the Trakker and the Dave Lane but whatever I choose needs to fit in a Wychwood quiver.

Ta,

Comus

Thanks for the advice.

Does anyone know if the Trakker will fit in a quiver? I do like the look of the Trakker and the Dave Lane but whatever I choose needs to fit in a Wychwood quiver.

Ta,

Comus

What about this only 59.99 and free delivery too

http://www.englandangling.co.uk/displayPro...?prodCode=rdome

Paul