Vale Park - Wirral

Pete C&C

Great mini turn out for Vale park this afternoon, Myself, sparky, ecky, Peter, Moxy, squidgy, Danny LOL , Big Dave, wokky, MrBay and his pal Ian? Early start meant a a quick paddle over to the sandbank!!!

All fished a few hours to before low, fishing was steddy with only a couple codling to over 2lb, lots of whiting dabs and smaller codling caught in a 3 hour session, back to mine to sample wokky ribs, curry, a cuppa tea or can of beer, then wokky , squidgy, ecky and peter went onto fish Hall Road.

PICT0001.JPGPICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPGPICT0004.JPG

PICT0007.JPGPICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPGPICT0010.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

Great to see some people getting out there and enjoying themselves (and actually fishing). It will never cease to amaze me in the different ways people fish. This is why it always pays to ask the locals. I wouldn't dream of wading out like that, we have areas like it but I don't know them well enough, then you get the cliff fishers, and they're totally sane.... like me heading out at the weekend IF the easterly blow arrives........