Please Help save our fish

barramundi

There are other threads on the forum that relate to the same issue. But if my writting a post gets one letter written by a member then please indulge me.

ITS ABOUT ANGLERS BEING RECOGNISED AS AN IMPORTANT COMODITY!!

DEFRA SENT OUT 500 LETTERS - 15 WENT TO ANGLING RELATED ADDRESS'S

we have one month left to write a letter or email to Defra and support the Bass management plan.

Today its Bass tommorow it could be grayling or salmon.

In the time it has taken me to write this post you could have helped protect this great sporting fish.

follow this link. If you need help then PM or email me and I will be glad to help.

If you are in the Angling trade or involved in tourism then your letter achieves extra points . Every letter scores points that go on a spreadsheet and thats what these things are decided upon. here.

Well said Barra!

B)

Sent mine. So has my admin assistant at work, a couple of chaps down the tackle shop, a couple more from the angling association...

C'mon people - all you've got to do is cut and paste, then mix it up a bit, and hit Ctrl + P !!!

what save them in a big pot with a bit of wine or in a freezer to go in a big pot with a bit of wine at a later date ,dont like salmon though but grayling are ok but more needed to fill the pot ,bass are ok but need chopping up unless the pot has huge proportions.

once there in the freezer bass or any other fish need little management bar lableing the bag with its contents and stacking in a safe way :)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson