Free To A Good Home

MJB

Having just sorted out my fly-boxes, I seem to have far more flies surplus to requirement than expected. Having sorted out a batch for CJS2, I still had enough to make up 4 lots of 15 flies. It's a mixed bag of Clousers, Blondes, Rays Flies, Lazymans Gurglers and some odds and sods. Some are used, some not and all are proven fish takers.

I will send these to anyone who wants them F.O.C. Just reply to this thread and I will draw 4 names at random on Wednesday ( My birthday ) and contact you for your address.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just sorted out my fly-boxes, I seem to have far more flies surplus to requirement than expected. Having sorted out a batch for CJS2, I still had enough to make up 4 lots of 15 flies. It's a mixed bag of Clousers, Blondes, Rays Flies, Lazymans Gurglers and some odds and sods. Some are used, some not and all are proven fish takers.

I will send these to anyone who wants them F.O.C. Just reply to this thread and I will draw 4 names at random on Wednesday ( My birthday ) and contact you for your address.

thats very generouse of you.count me in

many thanks.

MJB what agreat day for a birthday same as me

would gladly put my name forward for some flies if there are no other takers

will even try to copy the ones you sent last year if ok as snatcher has got us all tying flies, lures but still a bit rough on the finishing side but practice will make perfect

have a great day on Wednesday Martin. :D

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

One of my New year resolutions is to start SWFF for the coming bass season. Put my name in hat the by all means !

And many happy returns for Wednesday :) .

DON'T PANIC

Count me in as I could do some new ones! :) And many happy returns for Wednesday as it is mine today! :(

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Can I put my name in the hat too please, I fancy haing a go a SW fluff chucking this year, I have a nice 10weight fly rod, could be fun.

Hope you have a great day on Wednesday.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

arrr mate wot a star! got into my fluff chucking last year! (fresh water)

itching to give the bass a go this spring! no sea flys as yet!

count me in mate!

What a guy. Nice one sensai :) Hope you and Andrew have a great birthday :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy