Ladywood (Nacton Suffolk) from the air

RUDD

Ladywood from the air

Here is a picture of Ladywood where 90% of my angling is done these days including match angling and carping.

Zoom in on the top left of the main picture.

The biggest pool is the first in the valley on the left and is called the top lake.

The valley runs from left to right and the pools feed each other.

The natural springs are at the left of the top lake.

Then there is the middle and bottom pools.

The top and bottom have lillie beds which you can make out, the top also has an Island on the left of the picture.

There is a stock pond below the middle pool (bottom of picture) which you may be able to make out.

The vast majority of my posts are based around Ladywood.

Thought I would show this picture for those who may be interested.

Elton, have you put your name down yet?

Edited by RUDD

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hi all,

looking at the aerial photo reminded me of the earth.google.com site. You need to download a programme but once done you can view sattelite photo's of anywhere on the planet. Some areas have better definition than others. In the better areas you can make out people in the streets. Type in Hertford and you can see the rivers I fish.

Andy.

• 3 years later...

Hi Joe and welcome to Anglers Net.

Until you've made 15 posts you will not be able to send or receive PMs.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

RUDD i'm not sure if it was you but i'm wondering if you were the one i spoke to at trimley the other night. Would you be able to PM me the contact details for ladywood angling ?

joe.

Yes - it was me

Edited by RUDD

RUDD

• 4 weeks later...

Used to fish this venue around 6 or so years ago and loved it, great great fun.

RUDD do they still have a very long waiting list? think myself and my mum managed to avoid it last time as they were trying to encourage female anglers at the time, we are intrested in joining up again.

Whats the best way to go about enquiring? Dont want to take the micheal by rining that number out of the blue without it being ok'ed and what not.

Thanks in advance, Nick.

Used to fish this venue around 6 or so years ago and loved it, great great fun.

RUDD do they still have a very long waiting list? think myself and my mum managed to avoid it last time as they were trying to encourage female anglers at the time, we are intrested in joining up again.

Whats the best way to go about enquiring? Dont want to take the micheal by rining that number out of the blue without it being ok'ed and what not.

Thanks in advance, Nick.

Just give {name removed - no longer has the office} the club sec a ring Edited by RUDD

RUDD