Question for everyone

Davy Holt

Norm B:

I think the simple answer would be to form an English Federation, totally seperate from the NFSA, then the NFSA could concentrate on National issues, funded by all the federations on a per capita basis and fund teams like Team UK, while the regional bodies would fund their own teams.

I'm sure that between all the federations there is enough common ground to start the ball rolling and that from the informed opinions of the contributors to this NG it shouldn't be TOO difficult to set out some ground rules. If we could stop the in-fighting and devote all our energy to improving what we already have, we could achieve even more than what we already have. :D

Hiya Norm,

That's exactly what I've been suggesting.. The *NEW* NFSA would deal with mainly National issues leaving the newly formed English federation, Scottish & Welsh federations to deal with issues arrising in these areas. If need be they would have the might of the NFSA to back them up on any local issue that needs clout. :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tugmistress.

Was referring to the normal bunch of anglers that fish within 50ft of each other or less, not someone that is isolated. However even your own family or you could end up seriously hurt if a lead weight cracks off at over 100 MPH and hit one of them.

Never can have too much insurance IMO.

ziggy searchfield:

tis but little to pay to support the nfsa AND get 5 million pound liability insurance.

come on lads & lasses, join up now. not next year when all the fish have gone

:mad: :mad: :(

Erm have you not read the other posts???

Davy

ziggy searchfield:

tis but little to pay to support the nfsa AND get 5 million pound liability insurance.

come on lads & lasses, join up now. not next year when all the fish have gone

:mad: :mad: :(

:cool: I have £5,000,000 worth of public liability insurance with my house insurance, I also have £5,000,000 worth with my fishing tackle insurance and another £5,000,000 with my shooting insurance, how much more do I need. OH, I also have £5,000,000 with my NFSA personal membership but the NFSA should and does offer more than just insurance but if you join just for the insurance that's fine by me because if I'm hit by YOUR lead, my insurance doesn't cover me. :mad:

[ 28. December 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Norm B ]

sorry lads,

Q1 yes

Q2 as above

Q3 yes

Q4 yes

no, i havn't read the other threads, sorry.

no, i han't joined the nfsa for the insurance, i'm just using that as a carrot to encourage others to join who may be sitting on the fence. conservation of the fish stocks is the most important thing to me.

davy holt & norm b, didnt mean to rile you up, no offence meant & will try not to hit you with any leads

ziggy searchfield:

sorry lads,

davy holt & norm b, didnt mean to rile you up, no offence meant & will try not to hit you with any leads

Hiya,

dont worry.. you'd need to be some caster to hit me :)

Davy