Stephen Sutton

Alan Fawcett

Just a blatent advert to let you all know a friend of mine who worked with Stephen has written and released a single to help raise funds for the teenage cancer trust....

News article about it from the local paper....

http://www.staffordshirenewsletter.co.uk/STAFFORD-musician-number-UK-download-chart/story-21180426-detail/story.html

click this link to buy the song

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/hope-aint-a-bad-thing-single/id885059470?ls=1

Please folks, don't just buy the song....spread the word and help get this tune to No1 so even more people will hear it, hopefully buy it and get even more money in the pot for the charity.

Edited by Alan Fawcett
  • Like 1

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

A worthy cause Trogg and I wish you/them the best of luck.

Since my tastes run to country western, bluegrass, bagpipes, and 60s folk songs, I think I'll have to pass on this one though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Small pipes are better Newt

Or the irish multi fuel version! I maybe able to do the bass section but nothing but awa for the piper

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you like the sound of the pipes Newt you should have a look/listen to this gorgeous young lass...........even that old git Wordbender likes her!!

(ps..she is the fiance of David Wardle)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Phantom-Piper/1404744276424319?ref=ts&fref=ts

Edited by Alan Fawcett

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

If you like the sound of the pipes Newt you should have a look/listen to this gorgeous young lass...........even that old git Wordbender likes her!!

(ps..she is the fiance of David Wardle)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Phantom-Piper/1404744276424319?ref=ts&fref=ts

hmm must be a bully .she required me to "like" before i heard it ,i declined

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

thats better ,blimey you can see her bra ! prefer small pipes though never mind

Don't know what you're missing Chesters1, you should see her in the band too, guitars spitting out flames, bagpipes too ;) Oh, and she does play the small pipes too, I will get her to do a wee video and send you a link

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

A note for note cover of this would be nice thanks

Fred morrison is probably the best pipe player i know of ,very talented ,is it the ability to foot tap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTwP98EiVo&list=RDBTTwP98EiVo#t=194

Edited by chesters1