3 piece padded rod sleeves

ChopperHarris

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me if there is such a thing as padded/protective 3 piece rod sleeves suitable for match rods etc, that will enable me to carry my rods & reels ready made like the carp rod setups?- if so where could i buy these?.

Cheers

Chopper

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me if there is such a thing as padded/protective 3 piece rod sleeves suitable for match rods etc, that will enable me to carry my rods & reels ready made like the carp rod setups?- if so where could i buy these?.

Cheers

Chopper

Is this "Chopper" Harris that runs a fishery in Wiltshire and used to hack the legs off Spurs strikers back in the 60's and 70's ???

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Fairly recently there was a reveiw of a two piece match rod system with a sleeve or a three piece rod and sleeve system in the weeklies cant remember the details though,think it may have been from LEEDA.

In fact unless this has jogged some one elses memory it must go down as the most uninformative post ever!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Hi all,

Cheers

Chopper

Yeah i've been lookiing for one as well, they're like chickens teeth!

Tigger.

Thanks for your input lads.

I have managed to track down one source, at good old Dragon Carp of all places! (lol)- https://prossl.co.uk/dragoncarpdirect.com/a...ti_luggage.html

Very reasonble price too at £12.99, i will be ordering 2 shortly.

I also intend to purchase two 12 ft 2 piece carp/speciman sleeves for my 2 piece 12 ft barbel rods ( spoilt for choice on these tho as there's so many types- any advice as to brands/ types etc?).. This brings up another question i'd like to ask- what rod holdall should i get that would allow me to carry both the 3 piece and 2 piece padded sleeves along with my brolley, banksticks, landing net pole etc and possibly a few other rods just in standard rod tubes?.

GlennB. hi, no. i'm not that "Chopper Harris", lol

Cheers!

Chopper

GlennB. hi, no. i'm not that "Chopper Harris", lol

Cheers!

Chopper

Good job too, he was always picking on our quiet and gentle lads at Leeds in them days.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Shimano do some under their Alan Scothorn range.

Try one of the big net stores - WMAC, Bennets etc

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!