EU to Review Cod Recovery Plan

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
BC dont play into their hands. Why bother with them? Without you taking the bait they have nothing to contribute. They have made Not one comment in a fishing related thread m8. Like Jaffa said the other day It is boring.

Big cod winter and anybody else that thinks that I baited them.

I do not intentionally bait (excuse the pun) you. I apologise if you think I do, I am also sorry that I do not contribute to the angling threads as much (if at all) as winter thinks I should.

I am not as good an angler as you seam to think you are, therefore I try and learn from this forum and make my contribution to it by stating facts about something that I do know about.

I am sorry but I cannot read some of the things that are put on here from the likes of you big cod and you winter without reacting. It’s in my nature to response to something that I have been apart of and worked in for so long.

If you don’t like this then so be it. It’s been nice having a laugh at times but if you think that I am passed my sell by date and I am upsetting the likes of Jaffa who I have respected. Then I think it’s time to say good bye.

Good luck to you all with your angling don’t believe everything that you read on here but if you take something out of what you do read then good luck to you.

Hope one day we all catch what we want to catch.