bivvy

marmiteboy

Hi there i am buying my bivvy and i am in a bit of trouble i dont know which one to get.Ive picked the prologic 2 man bivvy and the nash carp bivvy globetrotter 2 man bivvy.I dont know which one to get please can people give me some reveiws on both of the bivvyes. THANK YOU

Jeepster, so did I. That's why I need one these days.

I bought a Badger Igloo 3 years ago and it has seen me through all weathers unscathed.

It's going to France again in April for it's holiday. :sun:

For me you will not get better value than This.

But there is alwaysthe cheaper one.

Remember these are rrp not deals.

Edited by lilypad

(bivvies are for jessies, just put a thick jumper and two pairs of socks on, that's what i used to do on night sessions)

Jeeps you big girls blouse, two pairs of socks and a thick jumper, be a real man and like me, a pair of shorts, a t shirt and a pair of old trainers :showoff:

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

STC. I thought I knew that banter.

Weren't you the one who used to live in the posh cardboard box overlooking my hole in the ground? :cold:

STC, you don't mean that you actually wear shoes in winter do you? What a pansy! How can you expect to get your feet as hard as nails unless you go about in bere feet? :rolleyes:<_<

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

STC, you don't mean that you actually wear shoes in winter do you? What a pansy! How can you expect to get your feet as hard as nails unless you go about in bere feet? :rolleyes:<_<

I dont bother with all that stuff, jumpers, socks, shoes :yucky: Just get ur Tribal thong on and take a brillo a brillo pad for a pillow - sorted !!! :crazy: