Muslim Protests

Scotty T

sounds more dirty , like free love,hail the leader

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
extremism in every form should be exposed. Weather its you local combat 18 head banger or your local al qudia nutter.

Spot on.

by the way, those SS badges...you want them cast in gold or silver? :)

Spot on.

by the way, those SS badges...you want them cast in gold or silver? :)

tatooed mate......theyll match me skin head :headhurt:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Guest Brumagem Phil
tatooed mate......theyll match me skin head :headhurt:

he he he!

Thats the thing about us British..the ability to laff in the face of adversity :)

Face it chesters, you're just a sad old nazi with a complex about anything foreign. Whether it's black kids on the street in Paris, moslems taking over Farnham or 500,000 dying in a tsunami, your thoughts on the matter are inevitable and usually a foregone vindictive conclusion. You quote the media when it suits you and when it doesnt you ignore it.

The 'worldwide' moslem violent backlash is where? Egypt, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq... all orchestrated by the usual dissidents who don't find it exactly hard to manipulate a disenchanted anti west population. From the news reports that we've seen, what percentage of the general population do you think are out in the streets..a pitiful few. Ther were more out on the streets to tear down the last vestiges of Saddam Hussain. Your chum hitler pulled much the same stroke in orchestrating the night of the long knives. A few thugs here and there smashing windows and causing mayhem and it looks like a population is up in arms and the press desparate to sell newspapers are on hand to incite hatred.

I found it a little amusing that the only retaliation from Iran is apparently to lampoon the holocaust. Sadly the same bigots and headcases who would have us send home the A-rabs and camel jockeys would have us dump the yids and kikes too. I use those words carefully to make point, my gran was jewish. Its simply how we talk about a large part of the human race.

Attitudes like yours are probably more of a danger to world stability than the mullahs.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

"the Moslem world is in uproar" just quoted on channel 836 astra (not my words) ;)

theres been a "backlash " in afghanistan since the moment went in ,there were no "insurgants" nor terrorists in Iraq till the moment we stepped in ,if we "step in " to Iran as it seems america is bent on their not going to sit back and watch.France comes down HARD on extremism (unlike the UK) so it subsides ,but i bet theres plottings afoot by the north african moslems at this very moment.

luckily the moslems no longer run tilford (as they have done since 1986) regarding their conventions and now will run aldershot instead :rolleyes:

i have no problem with foreigners in foreign countries (i have always said it) but do take offence when they'r treated differently than the majority of the population in THIS country for fear of what may happen if they'r treated the same under the same rules WE have to follow.

egypt is still an unsafe country according to the home office . i find it very strange this blindness to real life affects some people ,try looking at the bombings and kidnappings of the last few years were they jewish extremists or mormon ,catholic etc etc no they were moslems with a few western backed african despots countries thrown in :rolleyes:

our "tame" Moslem leaders ofcourse wont praise the extreme Moslems amoungst them their too busy following their own ends in changing britain to more their liking and certainly wouldnt like to draw attention to themselves.

read my posts on this thread where do you see these racist rants you accuse me off <_<

rather than blame moslems in this thread i have pointed out more than once its the west (yes us) that puts the cat amoungst the pidgeons and upets them ,we shouldnt intefere with foreigners and they shouldnt interfere with me or how i live ,my motto says it all :wallbash:

"abul hanza has been sent to prison for exercising his freedom of speech" same channel ,no such freedom with cartoons though :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

this is how i see it.....

a young muslim walking round london dressed as a suicide bomber....are you ****ing mad!!!

after 7/7 you would think that he would think twice about doing that,real bombs or not. no he didnt, why?

beciuase in this stupid politicly correct country he probably knew he would get away with it,personally if i had seen him that day i would have lamped him one regardless of the consiquences.

behead those who insult islam read one placard,well im sorry but if muslims in iraq can show non-muslims being videoed n beheaded then whats the fuss about a few cartoons??

nick the bastard and his mate and make an example of them.

or shall i go to pakistan and delcare all those that insult christians should be beheaded...i would last all of 2 mins....get what im saying!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

the "bomber" acording to the same channel has been taken to prison for bail breaches ,somethings happening anyway

"the Moslem world is in uproar" just quoted on channel 836 astra (not my words) ;)

theres been a "backlash " in afghanistan since the moment went in ,there were no "insurgants" nor terrorists in Iraq till the moment we stepped in ,if we "step in " to Iran as it seems america is bent on their not going to sit back and watch.France comes down HARD on extremism (unlike the UK) so it subsides ,but i bet theres plottings afoot by the north african moslems at this very moment.

luckily the moslems no longer run tilford (as they have done since 1986) regarding their conventions and now will run aldershot instead :rolleyes:

i have no problem with foreigners in foreign countries (i have always said it) but do take offence when they'r treated differently than the majority of the population in THIS country for fear of what may happen if they'r treated the same under the same rules WE have to follow.

egypt is still an unsafe country according to the home office . i find it very strange this blindness to real life affects some people ,try looking at the bombings and kidnappings of the last few years were they jewish extremists or mormon ,catholic etc etc no they were moslems with a few western backed african despots countries thrown in :rolleyes:

our "tame" Moslem leaders ofcourse wont praise the extreme Moslems amoungst them their too busy following their own ends in changing britain to more their liking and certainly wouldnt like to draw attention to themselves.

read my posts on this thread where do you see these racist rants you accuse me off <_<

Never actually accused you of 'ranting', just 'rambling' and thats just what your take on Islam tends to be. Just bits and pieces cobbled together from whichever piece of the media that suits whatever your argument is at any one time. So don't quote the media to me. If you havn't learned yet that newsapers only care for the truth if it has a a market value, then you're even more niaive than I thought.

You want to know what bits of your threads are racist? Most is directly or indirectly so. Fact is, you have no time for asians and I doubt if the rest of the non english speaking world would be welcomed with open arms. If that surprises you and you seek to appear even-handed, then show me any of your 'speeches' that have been reconciliatory or sympathetic to the general Islamic population of the UK. Go out and meet them, you might find most to be quite ordinary families who find the current problems on the streets to be embarassing and painful. That's the truth of the matter, but you'll never know because you'll never learn how to co-exist.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'