Scrambler XT back on the for sale auction board

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

My Caper Angler is on E-Bay at this moment Bill-maybe it's worth a try?I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the link to HOOK1--I just ordered the full Scotty set up from them and the service so far has been fantastic!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I also told Karen that you put me on to her-----couldn't get any wellnuts there though--------------don't worry Yakkitty soon be warmer and we can get the porbeagles on the barby :bigemo_harabe_net-183:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Hi Richi,

Thanks for mentioning me to Karen, its good that she knows we are passing the site around between us all.

As for the "Well Nuts".....try here mate

http://www.sit-on-topkayaking.com/Store/StoreParts.html

.........Ive got 20 on the way as we speak.

Porgies huh.....a very powerful fish, one that deserves respect.

There is a lot to think about before going ahead on that venture, but Im sure those up for it will cover the bases. :)

Edited by Yakity - Yak - u.k.

just had an E-mail from Karen .She's stuck a copy of a kayak fishing magazine for you Bill in with my order.If you p.m.me later I can send it to you----jeez--I must owe you quite a few beers now too! have sent an E-mail off about the wellnuts too mate! :thumbs::thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

[/Porgies huh.....a very powerful fish, one that deserves respect.

There is a lot to think about before going ahead on that venture, but Im sure those up for it will cover the bases.]

Too right there Bill, I think we need to be well armed and out in force if that one is to succeed :)

Stuart :)