Online photo album?

Ollie Jay

Hi

Just after a site where i can upload my pictures into a free album really and wondered which ones you are using and what ones you think are best? could do with a free one as well if thats possible :) Ive seen a couple of your albums like Julia's and Cliff's but can't remember the sites they were made on? any help would be grand.

Many thanks

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Guest Finepix

Hi Ollie

(oh, no news from Raynox, will try again tomorrow ...)

With the trek sites that I use (as listed on the Link Vault thing) you can only list one image every 24 hours.

I use www.photobox.co.uk if I want to print any pics, and you can also upload your own albums, and share them with friends.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/

Hth

Julia.

Edited by Finepix

Sorry Steve I forgot to look in the links post..... cheers for pointing that out mate :thumbs:

Thanks for the info Julia :D will look into the site you mentioned and see how i get on! and thanks for trying to sort the macro thingie out for me.....I look forward to hearing the news and maybe i shall be the owner of a new lens soon eh :thumbs:

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album