newbie in a hobie

spuds

:) Hi martin.

You'll be spoilt for choice in that area.I can send you photo copies from a local North devon angling guide.This covers both inshore boat and rock/beach marks.I'll just need to know where to post it.

Regards.SPUDS

Hobie Mirage Outback.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave A and Spuds

thanks very much for the info - ive seen the feedback its getting in the states - your right they seem to love it.

i would like to get in touch with the dealer to find out a price! i think that will be the deciding factor. from the us prices me thinks its gonna be around £1000!!??

cheers again

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

Hi KishKash,

I have just spoken to the Dealer - the Adventurer is £1350, Outback fisherman is now £1250 (I paid £1150 before they were Vat registered).

I guess the extra £100 for the Adventurer would get you a lot more kayak and be faster in the water, but it's 16ft long, so storage may be an issue.

It seems a hell of a lot for a Kayak, but I guess you get a lot for your money.

Contact details:

Steve Newton

07834 666696

e-mail - admin@oasispromotions.fsnet.co.uk

www.hobie-kayak.com

Tell him you got his details from Dave in Paignton - you never know, he might do you a deal; it’s worth a try.

I’m going to have a go in the Adventurer next time I have a free day. They are based in Dartmouth, Devon so it’s not too far from me.

Let me know how you get on.

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton