British Justice

riverside

I’ve never posted a news link before but this one really makes me wonder just what the British justice system is actually coming too. Absolutely disgraceful.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/4739670.stm

I could'nt agree more.It simply beggars belief.The offender gets just a few weeks (of which he'll only serve half the sentence).

The poor family concerned will live with this tragedy for the rest of their lives

Hobie Mirage Outback.

It news like this when i start to think that the muslim community have the right idea with this shear law thing, its obvious that these old f**t judges have not got a clue. This basta*d needs stoneing and the judge who gave out the sentance.

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Guest Brumagem Phil

ITs not the judges fault dean.........he is hobbled by certain constraints. In this case the careless driving charge isnt punishable by prison.

The law needs changing as this isnt the first time scrotes like this have got away with manslaughter by pleading some lesser charge.

Blair will get around to it once he's **** off all the rest of us law abiding citizens. :(

ITs not the judges fault dean.........he is hobbled by certain constraints. In this case the careless driving charge isnt punishable by prison.

The law needs changing as this isnt the first time scrotes like this have got away with manslaughter by pleading some lesser charge.

Blair will get around to it once he's **** off all the rest of us law abiding citizens. :(

I agree the penalty seems far to lenient, but I would like to know a bit more, how did the accident happen? were they crossing safely? was the car speeding etc etc as usual the British press does half a job

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Guest Finepix

I don't understand why he received a 12 week sentence for Careless Driving, yet nothing for Manslaughter??? It's too bizarre for words.

And that poor little girl, I'm speechless ....

Driver Mohammed Hussain, 26, admitted careless driving, having no licence or insurance,

Nothing unusual there then.

A look at most record of magistrate court reports will show this to be a common phenomenon of the Asian community.

I am NOT making a racist statement, I will not argue about the statement either. It is just an observation which is commonly noticed in the area where I live.

I agree the penalty seems far to lenient, but I would like to know a bit more, how did the accident happen? were they crossing safely? was the car speeding etc etc as usual the British press does half a job

Bottom line: He should not have been driving the car in the first place, no licence, no insurance, had he obeyed the law this little girl would be alive today. He and anyone else that breaks the law and kills innocent victims should automaticly be charged with manslaughter.

What speed he was driving at, how the woman was crossing the road are not an issue as he should not have been there in the first place.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Brumagem Phil
Bottom line: He should not have been driving the car in the first place, no licence, no insurance, had he obeyed the law this little girl would be alive today. He and anyone else that breaks the law and kills innocent victims should automaticly be charged with manslaughter.

What speed he was driving at, how the woman was crossing the road are not an issue as he should not have been there in the first place.

Spot on Ken.....something which has irked me for a long time is how these people drive with no regard for the law but just pretty much get away with it.

IMO if you have no insurance then any accident should be automatically deemed your negligence regardless of the ACTUAL circumstances.

totally different incident but similar result. Incident I had to deal with almost 30 years ago so this one is not 'urban myth'.

About 2.30pm on a Saturday afternoon a coach collided with a pedal cycle on the A14 dual carriageway. (ran into the back of him and catapulted him more than 20' from the road into a field) The coach driver had been driving all night, he had about 50 football supporters on board, they and the driver had spent the morning drinking in a town a few miles back and were now late for the game they were travelling to. The driver refused a breath test and all the drink drive procedures. No explaination given at time. At court he was charged with failing to provide a breath test. He and his passengers came up with the story that a car had cut in front of the coach and caused him to swerve and hit the cyclist. only details of the car was its colour so of course not traced even if it existed. No independent witnesses. The driver could not even be charged with careless driving!! He had a previous drink driving conviction from 3 years before so he got a 3 year driving ban for this. He declared his intention of driving on the continent while he was banned in this country. Another case where the punishment did not fit the offence.

The coachdriver was drunk and with a full load of passengers most of whom were far from sober.

He had driven from the north of England overnight and had no sleep.

He struck and killed a cyclist and effectively got away with it :angry::angry::angry:

Steam rules