rugby

thurso angler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stavey you must have watched the whole game then!! or is it rugby union in general?

Rugby's alright if it is played the way the all blacks/springbok's/fiji etc play it, i just cant stand the the penalty kicking only matches thats all, in actual fact i thought englands tacticks were to negative and limited and i put that down to the useless coach, he is so crap.................

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Nothing to do with Scotlands 112 tackles made to Englands 36 then?

yeh, but how many of them 112 tackles were last ditch try saving tackles? not many as far as i remember, its easy to tackle forwards when they are not moving much aint it.

Nothing to do with Scotlands 112 tackles made to Englands 36 then?

Don't think I've posted much, but watch your forum from the states. We fish hard in south florida and are fortunate to catch sailfish, dolphin, wahoo, tuna kingfish, snapper etc.... all within a couple miles of shore!

But that stinken English rugby is terrible to watch with there new coach. In the world cup they played to the western hemisphere with the open game. Why go back to the boring, conservative, play for field position game?

I've been very lucky as an American I've had the opportunity to play against Scotland, Ireland and Wales

Edited by GregHaskin

Don't think I've posted much, but watch your forum from the states. We fish hard in south florida and are fortunate to catch sailfish, dolphin, wahoo, tuna kingfish, snapper etc.... all within a couple miles of shore!

But that stinken English rugby is terrible to watch with there new coach. In the world cup they played to the western hemisphere with the open game. Why go back to the boring, conservative, play for field position game?

I've been very lucky as an American I've had the opportunity to play against Scotland, Ireland and Wales

Hello Greg, so you watch our forum from the States. You must be desperate for something to do :rolleyes:

Just a load of moaning and bitching on here most of the time. Don't you have any forums there? :yeah:

Hello Greg, so you watch our forum from the States. You must be desperate for something to do :rolleyes:

Just a load of moaning and bitching on here most of the time. Don't you have any forums there? :yeah:

Hi mike how's things? you specimen cod hunter you! there are loads of american sea angling forums on the the net, i like this one!

http://www.stripersonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb_.../ultimatebb.cgi

i get on there occasionaly.

Hi Greg,

Welcome. Yes Andy Robinson and his rigby league cronies are the problem. They are trying to cling to an outdated style of 10 man rugby using leftover players from the world cup. The game has moved on, they haven't.

The frustrating thing is we have some excellent younger talent at club level that aren't getting a look in. Not only can't England beat very average sides now, you wait until the 2007 WRC. Coen, Tindel, Dawson, Lol will all be too old.

The game plan is the same every game. Grind down the opposition and run in a few tries in the last 15. Trouble is most sides can cope with this, except Italy, but who very nearly did! Robinson is a dick and should be sacked asap... fat chance.

So who did you play for when you played Wales, Ireland etc?

JohnT

Edited by JRT

Hi Greg,

Welcome. Yes Andy Robinson and his rigby league cronies are the problem. They are trying to cling to an outdated style of 10 man rugby using leftover players from the world cup. The game has moved on, they haven't.

The frustrating thing is we have some excellent younger talent at club level that aren't getting a look in. Not only can't England beat very average sides now, you wait until the 2007 WRC. Coen, Tindel, Dawson, Lol will all be too old.

The game plan is the same every game. Grind down the opposition and run in a few tries in the last 15. Trouble is most sides can cope with this, except Italy, but who very nearly did! Robinson is a dick and should be sacked asap... fat chance.

So who did you play for when you played Wales, Ireland etc?

JohnT

JohnT, I agree under Clive they began to play winning rugby like the western hemisphere teams, now ther back to the OLD 10 man game. I played a little for the United States, I played agaisnt Wales and Scotland on there tours over here. Scotland 1991 and Wales 1996 and agaist Ireland at the Benedorm 7's. Now that my body is broken down fish tournaments to up my competitive spirit!