Proud new owner tarpon 140

GB

Of course, if you bought a Dorado it already has 3 anchor hauls built in as standard, and a crate, and 2 flush mounts with rod leash attachemnt eyes beside them, and the huge fishbox right between your legs - and it will paddle out through huge waves/surf. AND it is phenomenally stable - you have to really try to get it to turn over, then it is very easy and quick to right and climb back aboard.

Trouble is, it is only a couple of hundred £ more than the Tarpon. Give you a race!

I see your point to some extent, but as I am new to kayak fishing and never even seen a dorado let alone paddled one I thought I would give the pony a go first rather than the stallion. Besides after trying out the Tarpon I felt instantly at home in it and happy that I chose it for my first yak.

Who knows maybe after a season or three I might consider geting a dorado and take you up on that race ;-)

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Yakity,

The wife is already looking :D.... seriously :(

Kayaks are like shoes, you can never have enough, they all have a purpose and they'll all have their day's fishing. :)

I'm sure that John Legg has one more kayak than me looking at his garage photo on the NEWales forum.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Hey GB, if you or Artful organise a get together down that way maybe I could bring it for you to have a try in it - you'll get a wet arse as YY points out, but I haven't been bothered by it. I get wet in anything - so does Nifty!!!

The fishbox YY is on about isn't for the Porgies - but for the enormous PLAICE that I am going to catch this year! I could bring a live Porgie home in it for the pond i suppose........

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Hey GB, if you or Artful organise a get together down that way maybe I could bring it for you to have a try in it - you'll get a wet arse as YY points out, but I haven't been bothered by it. I get wet in anything - so does Nifty!!!

The fishbox YY is on about isn't for the Porgies - but for the enormous PLAICE that I am going to catch this year! I could bring a live Porgie home in it for the pond i suppose........

Now then Simon if it's Porgies your after then I can put you onto some down here, Mind you dont expect me to be on my yak when you try to catch one.

I will be having a go for them this year from the boat, I will let you know when they have arrived.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I