Rigging my New style Prowler 15

Zzippy

To be fair Andy always seems to try to do his best but OK need to realise that we are getting to the point where actions speak louder than words. I could not hand on heart recommend an OK kayak at the moment. Great boats but the QC is letting the brand, OK customers and their retailers down. OK as a brand is at a point where it is inviting its competitors into its market share whith a sign saying "anything else I can do to help?".

Why haven't i seen anything about leaking scuppers on the american sites or have i just missed it?

Hiya Paul.

You beat me to it.lol

That was my thoughts exactly.At work I am forever looking through the US sites and have never once seen a post about leaky scuppers.I did search about 50 sites yesterday whilst at work but found nothing.The P15 are very big over in the US and seems alot of people own one.

But saying that.I think alot of the Americans have their yaks and are sticking with them .It looks like it was a whole bad batch that was sent here.

zzippy2.gif

Shame about the P15 but it sounds as though you have a GREAT job! :D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Shame about the P15 but it sounds as though you have a GREAT job! :D

I do have a great job :)

In the summer it is anyway.4 days on then 4days off.Loads of time for fishing during the week days when the beaches arnt so busy :thumbs:

zzippy2.gif