Have you got the balls for it ?

terry1956

post-7355-1142763226_thumb.jpgHi all, know one ssay that the P15 is a dry kayak, my feet always end up in water coming in from the scupper holes. Well we all know that one can buy scupper bungs at around 15 pounds for 4 bungs or so. But I have gone for practice golf balls. You can buy a set of 6 for around 2 pounds. You can see from the pic that not only do the add a bit of colour :) but they are a good fit for the larger scupper holes. the smaller holes need rubber wine making corks. I think that I am right in thinking that the new desigh P13 and P15 have all large size scupper holes, if so get some balls and keep dry. terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Where do you get stripy balls from then?

2nd question : Do they float?

3rd: what are they made of?

When answers to 2 and 3 come in I will post why I asked them!!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Hi Terry,

I think this guy has(the balls for it) :rolleyes:

Jon.

You need the sound on by the way.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/juggle.html

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Nearly as good as me !!!!!!

By the way, I think I have seen those coloured balls in a pet shop (perhaps a toy for kittens/puppies), not sure though, it could have been some sort of weird dream !! (wonder what it means ?)

Ped

I wonder how many times he gets asked if hes playing with his ball again :):) terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)