More advice needed

nursejudy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wot I IS

"Wot I be" will avoid worrying about which of the other two might be correct.

Judy - your player is like a typewriter in that your music won't 'be in it' any more than a book you were writing would have been in the typewriter other than possibly the sheet you were working on.

I dislike the search features of any of the standard windows pieces and suggest a free utility named Agent Ransack for pure searches. Just open it, select the option for all of your drives, and search for .mp3 (no need for using the * symbol in this case) and any mpeg files should be quickly located for you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959
I dislike the search features of any of the standard windows pieces and suggest a free utility named Agent Ransack for pure searches. Just open it, select the option for all of your drives, and search for .mp3 (no need for using the * symbol in this case) and any mpeg files should be quickly located for you.

Newt, just downloaded that AR and like it very much, even a thick no brains nurse could use it.;) ;) ;)

Judy, d'ya still love me? X

Edited by Ferret1959

I'm still ignoring that silly chuff called Ferret till i can think of a suitable insult :wallbash:

I have downloaded Newt's suggestion and found all my mp3 files :sun: but how do I get those on to the list to burn to cd.... ......I know ..... but remember its me!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

open up Nero

go for the 'burn music cd' or similar (long time since I used it)

Keep your search window open as well.

Select your music.

'drag and drop' into the nero window

click next or whatever

follow prompts

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Ferret you are really living dangerously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Ferret1959

Group: Anglers' Net Silver Fish

From: Floating head down in the river at Thurmaston, Leicestershire. UK.

Member No.: 1,326

Something like that Nursey :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."